the art wall at Towson High School

the art wall at Towson High School

Towson High School, 69 Cedar Ave, Towson, MD 21286, USA

Submitted by:

Eniola Adenle

What type of leadership is present in the community?

Community

How is this art specifically seen in the community?

the art can be seen in the community by just going to the back of Towson High School and it’s the first thing you see going to it. Anyone is aloud to walk up to the piece since it’s on a wall just outside of the high school. The art represents unity of a nice learning environment of the school: Towson high school. There also more art to the side of the school that’s meant to put more color around the school

I think it’s also there to give the school a little bit more of color and instead of having nothing on the wall to really give a message to the students that walk by the wall every day on their way to class. I think it made a meaning to really put together the image of unity in the community regardless of what race you are and where you come from. it’s also another meaning to say the even the students have a say in making art for the school. Since I remember when I went to Towson high school, I saw students painting on the wall during the summer.

How do you think the art has made meaning in the community?

The art can be seen when you go to the high school it’s painted right on a huge wall at the back of the school. I think to the community art isn’t as big of a looked thing really people just come and go and passed by the paint on the wall but to a few people I know they like the look of It and it lets them know the place is supposed to be a nice place to spend time together with other people. The art represents that unity that the school has I think it’s also to be a piece of social acceptance no matter who you are.